Tulsa Web Design – 4 key areas to a great website.

marcus rangel

Another Monday Morning Website Tip by
Marcus Rangel

Did you know that your Tulsa website design tells someone four things in 5 seconds when they pull up your site?

We’re going to look at those 4 key areas that make a great Tulsa web design below.

  • Your Logo is the first thing people see. Whether they pull up your website on a phone, tablet, or computer, the eyes go from left to right which is why having a great or at least professional logo for your website in Tulsa is so important.
  • Your photos, or at least the photos that are on your site. Having real photos, not stock photography is what sets the great sites apart from the rest. It is an added expense to have great photos on your Tulsa website, but it can make or break your first impression.
  • Your messaging makes sense. Yes, in 5 seconds someone will look at your logo, your photo, and now they are onto your message or your headline. Does your headline tell someone what you do and how you can solve their problem?
  • The arguable most important piece to tying this all together is your web design that was put into showcasing your company. Even if you have great photos, logo, and messaging, if it isn’t presented the right way, you will lose people in 5 seconds. There should be a flow, a level of professionalism, and quality that someone will see when they pull up your site and last longer than 5 seconds on your website.

marcus rangel

About Marcus Rangel


I've been working with small businesses owners to craft not only beautiful custom websites, but clear, clever and concise messages to reach their prospects since 2005.

I officially hung up my "corporate cleats" to be an entrepreneur and small business owner in the summer of 2020. IMC, which started as a side hustle early in the mornings before the sun was even up in 2017, is what led me down this path as a business owner myself. I focus on helping other business owners continually stay in front of people & prospects with digital marketing, create websites that get leads with great engagement, and produce video content that are meant for the digital era we're in.

When I'm not creating, you can find me hanging out with my incredible family on our front lawn or on my OneWheel around the big city of Topeka, KS.

Does your website need help?

Shoot me an email: marcus@innovativemediacreators.com

Would someone come back to your website?

The first thing you have to ask yourself is why would someone come back to your website right?  It seems like 95% of websites are “static” and aren’t frequently updated. The other 5% are making updates and give you a reason to come back, let’s look at why. #1 – There is a blog The tricky thing about this though is that you shouldn’t just call this section on your site “blog,” it should be…

Read More

What happens or should happen after someone fills out a form on your website?

The KC Royals had just one the World Series… finally. They have hours, days in fact of footage to get you hyped about the next season and have everyone ready to buy next years season tickets. As a creative team, we had decided to buy season tickets as giveaways to our team and the credit card was in my hands. I guess I was expecting something magical when I clicked the “buy now” button to…

Read More

What types of photos should you use on your website?

Let’s face it, people are on your site to see you and what your business offers. Photos are essential for a quality website, but here are some examples of what you should be using. A great quality headshot Like my friend Rick above from Sardis Events, this is a great example of a photo you should use. Notice I didn’t say glamour shot, but a high quality headshot to show who you are and often…

Read More

Get a quote for your website project.


Send an email:
marcus@innovativemediacreators.com

Or fill out our form below and we'll schedule a call.

Fill out my online form.
Monday Morning Website Tips

Looking for website tips to help your business?


Sign up for Monday Morning Website Tips - it's fresh, weekly ideas straight to your inbox.
Innovative Media Creators
Email:
marcus@innovativemediacreators.com
--
We work with clients nationwide as a web design company... we fly and drive to service our clients.
Just some of the states & cities we've worked in:
KANSAS
Topeka| Manhattan | Kansas City
OKLAHOMA
Tulsa | Owasso | Broken Arrow
OTHER GREAT CITIES LIKE
Dallas | Branson | Tampa

A boutique web design agency